jenniferhellerdailyreport

Monday, April 02, 2007

freedom of the press

JOHN ROSENBERG
I NEED YOU TO TALK
????!!!!!!!
me: jenny fur!
Jennifer: that blog post is INAPPROPRIATE!
12:03 AM me: which one?
Jennifer: the most recent one
please take it down
people can't know when i get laid and by whom
it's not fair
12:04 AM please?
me: okie dokie doggie daddy
Jennifer: really?
12:05 AM me: no
Jennifer: omfg
12:06 AM me: take a look now
Jennifer: hmm
okay
well, that's better
thank you
12:07 AM me: why are you reading about yourself at 12 on a monday night?
Jennifer: haha!
is it not my favorite activity?
i was wondering how i was doing in the competition
cause i'm tired of working
me: competition?
Jennifer: you know
jrdr v. jhdr
12:08 AM you're winning
me: oh
Jennifer: obvs
me: yeah
good night!
Jennifer: good night!!
me: nice hat, cunty
12:09 AM Jennifer: heee
thanks
it's going to get me laid
but i'm switching dating sites, fyi
me: this whole convo is going on jhdr12:10 AM Jennifer: oh fuck





3 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger irene joy said…

    it is my first amendment right to read this bullshit!

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Susie J said…

    hee. need you to talk. haha.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Vic said…

    What, no Wednesday update? More like "Jennifer Heller Whenever-I-Feel-Like-It Report"!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home