jenniferhellerdailyreport

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

whole truth and nothing but the truth

wonder if i take you home
will you still be polite baby?
me: oh, are you gonna use me as your monday night sue?
Jennifer: haha!
that was sad, huh?
i wish i'd known that EVERYBODY AND THEIR BROTHER WASSN"T THERE
cause dude, i thought they were
me: bull fucking shit
3:47 PM you just didn't want to show up by yourself to see billy
you wanted to act like it was a coincidence he was around
cheap guy
Jennifer: FUCK YOU
me: ha ha
it is true
Jennifer: no it's not!
he knew i was coming out to see him
duh
3:48 PM me: that is why you were so mad at me that i didn't talk to you after work friday, you said i was in charge of a sue night...shit as soon as you got to that bar you dumped her ass
Jennifer: NOT TRUE EITHER
me: dude
Jennifer: I stayed for awhile
me: haha
Jennifer: and then she wasn't talking to me
so i left

13 minutes
4:02 PM Jennifer: see?!
i can admit it when I'm wrong
4:03 PM me: how benevolent of you
4:04 PM Jennifer: you know it!
(couldn't leave that up there for too long though)
me: of course, my queen
4:05 PM Jennifer: awww
well, i've promised to make it up to Sue
so maybe we can let this go?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home